VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
To All Latitude 33 Sky and Boardwalk Residents and Retail Suites:
The Los Angeles Fire Department required annual testing of the fire alarm, life safety and emergency generator system for Sky, Boardwalk and Retail is scheduled for Wednesday, September 28, 2016 beginning at 8:00 am. The following will occur throughout that day:
· You will hear noise from the alarms, sirens, and PA system periodically
· You will see the strobe lights flashing periodically
· The elevators will be out of service for a short period
· The magnetic fire doors will close
· ALL POWER will be out for approximately 1 hour while they test the emergency generator and emergency lighting (this will be done approximately between 10:00 am – 11:00 am, please backup and shut down computers and other electronic devices during that time)
The testing company will take all measures to be done as quickly, but thoroughly as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and remind you this is a test that is required by the Los Angeles Fire Department to be performed annually.
Please contact Christine at (310) 929-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
As a reminder - The smoke detectors inside your unit are hard-wired and therefore when the power is out they go to battery backup mode. This is a good time for you to do your annual change of batteries in all your smoke detectors, especially if you hear one of them making a chirping sound when the power is out.
Dear Beach Collection:
The Sky, Boardwalk and Retail units will be having the Los Angeles Fire Department required testing of the fire alarm, life safety and emergency generator systems done on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 beginning at 8:00 am.
Please be aware, for all communities, including Beach Collection, the power will be shut off for approximately 1 hour while they test the emergency generator and emergency lighting. This will be done at approximately 10:00 am – 11:00 am. Please back up and shut down computers and other electronic devices during that time.
You may also hear noise from the alarms, sirens and PA system or see strobe lights flashing throughout the day.
Since the power for Beach comes from the master meter, there is no way to avoid the power interruption. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.